Here you can find all information about how to update your existing maps, or purchase additional ones using our NPlus updater tool for your In-Dash Radio powered by our NDrive 11 navigation software.
Instructions for Windows and Mac platforms:
NPlus Compatibility and Requirements
- Windows: Windows Vista or greater (64-bit versions only)
- macOS: OSX v10.4 or greater
- Radio must come with NDrive 11 preinstalled (check your NDrive version by choosing Menu - About - Version when the map is displayed).
- If the radio uses Android OS and has NDrive 11 preinstalled, use the Store option to update/ buy additional maps (located on Menu - Store) instead. NPlus isn't compatible with Android devices.
NPlus Download and Installation
- Download NPlus to your computer using one of these links:
NPlus for Windows: NPlus for Windows - 64 bit
NPlus for Mac: NPlus for Mac - Download
- Windows Version: Open the compressed zip file you just downloaded from the link above and then double-click on the NPlus installer file (NPlus.msi) to begin the installation wizard. Choose "Next" until the installation is finished.
- Mac Version: Open the compressed zip file you just downloaded from the link above and it should be extracted automatically. After that, you will find the file named "NPlus.app". Double-click on it to start NPlus.
Create an NPlus Account
After downloading and installing NPlus on your computer for the first time, you will need to create an NPlus user account. To do so, use the "create account" link on the NPlus login screen.
- Fill all the required fields and tap the "Sign up" button to finish the account creation.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming the account creation. Note: Since the e-mail, you'll receive is coming from an automated process, the e-mail may not be shown in the Inbox folder of your e-mail client. Always check your "Spam" or "Unsolicited e-mail" folders.
Connecting to NPlus
- Before connecting to NPlus, plug the memory card that came with your radio on the computer. You can do this by using one of the following options:
If your radio is using a Micro-SD card: a Micro-SD card to SD-Card adapter (if your computer has an SD-Card slot)
If your radio uses a regular SD-Card instead, there's no need to use an adapter and just plug it into the SD-Card slot directly.
If your computer doesn't have a memory card slot, you can use a USB memory card reader. Most readers support both Micro-SD Cards and SD-Cards.
Wait until the memory card is / USB reader is detected by the computer and then start NPlus.
Using NPlus to Buy/Update Products
- Every time you start NPlus, you will need to login, so please make a note of your login details for future use. After logging in, you will be shown the main NPlus screen from where you are able to make purchases/select updates and install them onto your memory card.
- Select Buy to be taken to a different screen where you will be able to purchase additional maps, additional language voices, and TTS voices (Text To Speech). You can select and purchase items here, which can then be downloaded and installed via the My Products section.
- Select Updates to have NPlus check your device for any available map updates. If updates for your device are available, then a list of updates will be shown.